Host a Party, Join one, or Write on Your Own
Use this map to add your letter writing party, join an existing party near you, or write on your own.
- You’ll show up on the map once you sign up and fill in your Profile with details about where and when you’ll be writing.
- If you sign up to host an event or write as an individual, you can choose whether or not your exact location is displayed or kept hidden when filling in your Profile. Your location will not be made public if you sign up to participate as an educator or join an event.
- If you make your event public, people can ask to join you by clicking on your event. Your contact info will not be shared unless you write them back.
- If you signed up as an individual but would like to host an event instead, simply visit your profile, select your new participation type and press “Update Profile”.
- You can also use the map to join a party: click on a public event and ask to join. If you can’t find one nearby, please consider hosting one or writing on your own.
- Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Map Legend: Public Events Private Events Individual Writers: